Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced and challenging work environment?
If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Servomax is a rapidly growing supplier of Office Coffee Service to businesses across Canada. As a Growth 500 Company, and this year again – one of the fastest growing in Canada; Servomax offers a dynamic and exciting entrepreneurial culture which will give you the opportunity to thrive and further your career. We are passionate about providing our customers with the highest quality business coffee service, top-selling coffee brands (exclusive distributor of Nespresso | illy), high performing coffee machines and the best-tasting coffee you can find anywhere.
Join Servomax team
We are looking for a high-energy, driven sales professional with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales team in the growing Toronto market. Performance will be measured upon his/her ability to close new business within an established network and referrals, in this new market.
The ideal candidate is a highly confident individual who enjoys taking ownership of a new market area and can build new relationships.
- Generate new business opportunities via outreach to leads that have already been developed through our website on a daily basis.
- Solicit clients and potential new revenue sources through cold calling, networking through strategic partners.
- Educate new customers about company and new product offerings.
- Represent Servomax in trade shows, manage events, network, lead market growth.
- Plan and manage a strong pipeline while ensuring appropriate client focus.
- Familiar with market conditions, industry and competitor standards.
- Create and manage client records, sales related activities, meetings and events.
- Update the CRM system to track leads and identify solid business opportunities within the North American region.
- Proven abilities to understand and execute the organization’s sales strategy in order to ensure short-term and long-term growth and profitability.
- Solid vision for growing sales targets and a clear understanding of the competitive landscape.
Required skills and experience
- 5-7 years of experience in sales
- Relationship specialist with a strong established network
- Experience in selling B2B
- Solid computer skills, ability to work with advanced CRM tools and processes with excellent written and verbal presentation of proposal
- Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations
- Self-motivated who can work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Responsible and a team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and you are comfortable presenting in front of small and large audiences
- Demonstrate excellent enthusiasm and leadership, and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Proven track record in generating new business and in exceeding sales targets
- Leadership, organizational skills, flexible and rigorous
- Sense of urgency and developed management priorities
- Ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrate initiative
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems