Good Coffee Brings People Together – Fancy a cup?
If you’re a coffee passionate looking to work in a stimulating and challenging industry, you’ve potentially landed on your future job. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Servomax, an office coffee services provider who is looking to help Canadian employers create a work environment that promotes their team’s well-being. From coffee, to snacks, and even catered meals – we’ve got everything our clients need to take their office experience to the MAX.
What is it like to work at Servomax?
Working at Servomax is taking part in a fast-growing team with big corporate objectives. We aim high, but only because we have the best people to support us. Think of a small group of talented, professional individuals coming together to create a massive impact through innovative equipment, quality products, and outstanding, reliable service. Build long-lasting relationships with clients and team members and contribute to the modern transformation of office breakrooms across the country.
We’ve also got awesome benefits!
FREE quality coffee, work-life balance, health coverage, gym membership, employee discounts, competitive compensation and more!
“What about working from home?” You may be wondering. While we don’t particularly encourage it, it is not completely off the table. If your job position allows it (no physical presence required), you may opt to work from home on some occasions and that is completely fine. However, it’s important to understand we are ambassadors of the refined office experience, and we must stay true to our core values. Practice what you preach
We’re currently looking for an
Our team of coffee experts is responsible for the distribution and service of a variety of commercial coffee equipment. Our account managers ensure customer satisfaction and quality across our offerings, adding a friendly, coffee shop quality to the office experience of our clients. Our current sales team has decades of industry specific expertise and is very well positioned to make the best recommendations for your office needs.
An ideal candidate will have a basic background in some, or all, of the following skills and concepts:
- Account Management
- Ability to Work Independently to Servomax standards
- Customer Service
- Food and beverages industry
As a new employee you will get set up on a comprehensive training plan that covers fundamental skills, tools, and intradepartmental knowledge necessary to be successful and efficient before entering the field
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned portfolio of clients
- Update client’s activities in the CRM database
- Build and maintain strong and enduring customer relationships
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Execute and renew contracts
- Prepare business reviews and sales reports
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations, Technical Services, and Marketing) to ensure consistent service
- Create client proposals
- Seek out new clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- Valid driver’s license (as you will need to visit client locations)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both French and English
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications and CRM software
Schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.