We take great pride in providing high-quality services to promote the well-being of your employees. We have several steps in our process to ensure a collaborative relationship with our customers:
- Customer-centricity: We position ourselves as a reliable partner because we do everything in our power to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: We are committed to creating value for our customers and we are transparent in all our business relationships.
- Quality: Our dedication to premium brands and local products is motivated by our commitment to quality.
- Innovation: We value innovation and contribute to it through equipment calibration, beverage recipes, types of products and services, and so much more.
- Growth: Our commitment to growth is the reason why we are able to sustain and support our success.
- Sustainability: We have put in place a sourcing strategy that involves partnering with roasters and companies who value sustainability.
Yes, we deploy work benefits for all office locations across Canada. We have a national coverage program that promotes businesses to have a consistent office experience in all workspaces.
If you place your order before 3 p.m., it will be delivered the next business day. If you place your order after 3 p.m., you will receive your order in 2 business days.
While there is no minimum number of employees required for an office coffee machine, Servomax specializes in servicing offices with more than 50 employees that are regularly on-site. In the case where we are unable to cater to your unique needs, we can refer you to one of our trusted partners. Ready to get started with us? Book a call, today!
This will depend on several factors:
- The number of employees at the office daily
- The number of locations you want to service
- The machine being installed (bean-to-cup or single-serve)
- The type of program (Standard or Full office coffee service) and services (coffee, snacks, catered meals)
It is strongly recommended that the person who placed the order is there to receive the merchandise. In the event that the person is not there, someone else will need to sign for it (full name and signature) .
If you would like to change any of the following information, please contact customer support at the email: [email protected]
- your log in information (email, or password)
- your billing address
- your preferred payment method
Our minimum order value before taxes and shipping is $100.00. If the minimum value is not reached, the following message will appear: "this order cannot be shipped to this address".
We have a wide selection of coffees that will suit every person's taste buds. Our partnerships with local roasters allow us to have a variety of fresh coffee beans that will make your office coffee taste as good as it would if you were to purchase it directly from the roaster’s. For assistance book a call with one of our coffee experts
Our online shop is exclusive to our clients. If you're already a client and you are not able to access your account, please reach out to our customer support team. If you are a new client, please reach out to your account manager who will set you up based on your location and type of program.
If you are receiving this message at checkout: "your billing address does not match the one on your credit card", it means the information you entered for the billing address does not match exactly what we have on file for your credit card. If you are unsure what needs to be adjusted, please reach out to our customer support: Call 514-745-5757 ext. 0 or email [email protected]
Go to the Servomax e-shop and Login to your account. There is a magnifying glass at the top right of the page next to the shopping cart icon. Customers can use it to search for a product code or even a description name.
Call 514-745-5757 ext. 0 or email [email protected] and have your order reference number ready (example: w20123). A customer service representative will add it for you.
- Log into your account, and scroll down to the bottom of the page to frequently ordered products and the last orders placed. You can choose to re-order the same products by clicking on the desired previous order and selecting "order again”. The items will automatically be added to your cart.
- On the top right corner of the page, there is a small profile icon. Click on it to access your account information. Open the “order/ invoice tracking” tab, then filter the dates based on the time period you need (month/ 3 months/ 6 months).
Only one shipping address can be used for an account, based on the location of the coffee machine on-site. In specific cases, you can try contacting our customer support so they can accommodate your request.
Enjoy a variety of yummy snacks at the office! With a pantry office service, we take care of installing the racks, fridges, dispensers and all necessary storage to display our top-selling snacks, from healthy bars to tasty chips, and everything in between. With this service, you will have access to our online shop, a continuous rotation of new and trendy snacks alongside your favourites and hassle-free replenishments.
We do not offer one-time office events. Our catering service is exclusive to offices who wish to serve free daily meals.
The daily catering service consists of exciting meal plans for both breakfast and lunch prepared by certified chefs. Daily catered meal plans are the perfect motivation to help your team reach their full potential at the office.
Servomax offers various types of coffee services to cater to the specific needs of each office. The type of service will vary depending on the machine you choose and the level of involvement you would like to have in the management of your office coffee needs. The two main services we provide are Standard and Full, to find out more book a call with one of our coffee experts.
There is no "best" coffee machine because every office is unique. Your decision should be based on your team's coffee preferences, daily consumption and specific needs.
A bean-to-cup coffee machine is a complete coffee-processing solution, which starts by grinding the whole roasted beans and then dispenses a steaming hot cup of refreshing coffee. With a top canister for the roasted beans, the beans are measured to reach the perfect strength of coffee and ground them based on the type of beverage you desire. A single serve coffee machine often describes the capsule mechanism. It requires a small portion of ground coffee that is inserted into the machine to deliver a fresh cup of joe. When the machine is turned on, it uses pressure to force hot water through the pod, quickly producing a fresh cup of coffee. The most popular formats include, individual pods or pouches.
Servomax offers 2 categories of coffee machines: bean-to-cup and single-serve. The type of machine and program you will choose will reflect the price. To find out more book a call with one of our coffee experts.
It's important to follow the instructions provided by Servomax upon installing your machine. Each machine has a unique maintenance program and the best way to look after it is by following the same steps on a regular basis. Make sure to take care of your machine to keep enjoying your daily cup of delicious coffee with no interruptions.