Good Coffee Brings People Together – Fancy a cup?
If you’re a coffee passionate looking to work in a stimulating and challenging industry, you’ve potentially landed on your future job. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Servomax, an office coffee services provider who is looking to help Canadian employers create a work environment that promotes their team’s well-being. From coffee, to snacks, and even catered meals – we’ve got everything our clients need to take their office experience to the MAX.
What is it like to work at Servomax?
Working at Servomax is taking part in a fast-growing team with big corporate objectives. We aim high, but only because we have the best people to support us. Think of a small group of talented, professional individuals coming together to create a massive impact through innovative equipment, quality products, and outstanding, reliable service. Build long-lasting relationships with clients and team members and contribute to the modern transformation of office breakrooms across the country.
We’ve also got awesome benefits!
FREE quality coffee, work-life balance, health coverage, gym membership, employee discounts, competitive compensation and more!
“What about working from home?” You may be wondering. While we don’t particularly encourage it, it is not completely off the table. If your job position allows it (no physical presence required), you may opt to work from home on some occasions and that is completely fine. However, it’s important to understand we are ambassadors of the refined office experience, and we must stay true to our core values. Practice what you preach
We’re currently looking for a
SERVICE DELIVERY DRIVER
Our team of coffee experts is responsible for the distribution and service of a variety of commercial coffee equipment. Our service delivery drivers ensure consistency and quality across our offerings, adding a retail café quality to the office coffee experience of our clients. As a Servomax Service Delivery Driver, you will be a key player in creating an engaging work environment for our clients and their employees.
All candidates must have a driver’s license (class 5 at minimum).
While no other certificates or trade licenses are required to be a service delivery driver, an ideal candidate will have a basic background in some, or all, of the following skills and concepts:
- Customer Service
- Appliance maintenance
- Placing orders
- Ability to Work Independently
- Basic computer knowledge
As a new employee you will:
- have access to our database of products
- be provided with the necessary tools
- get set up on a comprehensive training plan that covers fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge necessary to be successful and efficient before entering the field
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Provide accurate and timely product deliveries to scheduled customers, unloading product to the assigned area as directed by the customer
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the primary contacts at each account, acting as a Servomax representative
- Check accuracy and stability of truck load
- Maintain a hygienic environment at the client location
- Complete all necessary electronic paperwork fully and accurately
- Deliver pre-ordered products to customers on assigned route using a Servomax fleet truck (commercial delivery vehicle)
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs
Schedule is from Monday to Friday, 6am-3pm.