Good Coffee Brings People Together – Fancy a cup?
If you’re a coffee passionate looking to work in a stimulating and challenging industry, you’ve potentially landed on your future job. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Servomax, an office coffee services provider who is looking to help Canadian employers create a work environment that promotes their team’s well-being. From coffee, to snacks, and even catered meals – we’ve got everything our clients need to take their office experience to the MAX.
What is it like to work at Servomax?
Working at Servomax is taking part in a fast-growing team with big corporate objectives. We aim high, but only because we have the best people to support us. Think of a small group of talented, professional individuals coming together to create a massive impact through innovative equipment, quality products, and outstanding, reliable service. Build long-lasting relationships with clients and team members and contribute to the modern transformation of office breakrooms across the country.
We’ve also got awesome benefits!
FREE quality coffee, work-life balance, health coverage, gym membership, employee discounts, competitive compensation and more!
We’re currently looking for a…
Our team of coffee experts is responsible for the installation and service of a variety of commercial coffee equipment. Our technicians ensure consistency and quality across our offerings, adding a retail café quality to the office coffee experience of our clients. Our current technical team has decades of industry specific expertise and has used the downtime during the pandemic to position ourselves for the rapid growth associated with the return to the office.
All candidates must have a driver’s license. Forklift licence is not required but you will need to get one.
While no other certificates or trade licenses are required to be a Senior Technician, an ideal candidate will have a basic background in some, or all, of the following skills and concepts:
- Appliance service or installation
- Recognize a good cup of coffee
- Good communication skills in French and in English
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Proficiency in Office suite
- Good customer service skills
- Manage full time technicians and help desk administrators
- Provide technical assistance for in-house technicians and partners
- Answer technical related questions from various departments (managers, account managers, accounting, human resources, and full service)
- Handle machine repair and preparation
- Manage purchasing requests for the technical department
- Assist in barcode implementation
As a new employee you will:
- have access to our database of manufacturer’s instructions and specifications
- be provided with the necessary tools
- get set up on a comprehensive training plan that covers fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge necessary to be successful and efficient.
Schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.