Good Coffee Brings People Together – Fancy a cup?
If you’re a coffee passionate looking to work in a stimulating and challenging industry, you’ve potentially landed on your future job. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Servomax, an office coffee services provider who is looking to help Canadian employers create a work environment that promotes their team’s well-being. From coffee, to snacks, and even catered meals – we’ve got everything our clients need to take their office experience to the MAX.
What is it like to work at Servomax?
Working at Servomax is taking part in a fast-growing team with big corporate objectives. We aim high, but only because we have the best people to support us. Think of a small group of talented, professional individuals coming together to create a massive impact through innovative equipment, quality products, and outstanding, reliable service. Build long-lasting relationships with clients and team members and contribute to the modern transformation of office breakrooms across the country.
We’ve also got awesome benefits!
FREE quality coffee, work-life balance, health coverage, gym membership, employee discounts, competitive compensation and more!
“What about working from home?” You may be wondering. While we don’t particularly encourage it, it is not completely off the table. If your job position allows it (no physical presence required), you may opt to work from home on some occasions and that is completely fine. However, it’s important to understand we are ambassadors of the refined office experience, and we must stay true to our core values. Practice what you preach
We’re currently looking for a
RECEIVING AND SHIPPING CLERK
Our team of coffee experts is responsible for the distribution, fulfillment, and service of a variety of commercial coffee equipment and quality products. Our warehouse team ensures performance and quality across our offerings, adding a retail café quality to the office coffee experience of our clients. Our warehouse experts have been in the industry for several years and have extensive knowledge on our products and equipment, allowing them to easily accomplish daily activities.
While no other certificates or trade licenses are required to be a warehouse receiver/shipper, an ideal candidate will have a basic background in some, or all, of the following skills and concepts:
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Order Management
- Ability to Work Independently
As a new employee you will:
- get access to our WMS software
- be provided with the necessary tools
- get set up on a comprehensive training plan that covers fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge necessary to be successful and efficient before entering the field
- Pick and Pack daily orders
- Manage receiving of merchandise
- Complete cyclical inventory counts via WMS
- Ensure warehouse efficiency
- Ensure customer satisfaction related to orders, shipments, and delivery service
- Track and coordinator orders and fulfillments
- Assist Warehouse Manager
- Manage product handling, inventory and storing
- Establish open communication with stakeholders
- Flag issues and utilize problem-solving skills to fix them
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to operate forklift
Schedule is from 10 AM to 7 PM