Good Coffee Brings People Together – Fancy a cup?
If you’re a coffee passionate looking to work in a stimulating and challenging industry, you’ve potentially landed on your future job. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Servomax, an office coffee services provider who is looking to help Canadian employers create a work environment that promotes their team’s well-being. From coffee, to snacks, and even catered meals – we’ve got everything our clients need to take their office experience to the MAX.
What is it like to work at Servomax?
Working at Servomax is taking part in a fast-growing team with big corporate objectives. We aim high, but only because we have the best people to support us. Think of a small group of talented, professional individuals coming together to create a massive impact through innovative equipment, quality products, and outstanding, reliable service. Build long-lasting relationships with clients and team members and contribute to the modern transformation of office breakrooms across the country.
We’ve also got awesome benefits!
FREE quality coffee, work-life balance, health coverage, gym membership, employee discounts, competitive compensation and more!
“What about working from home?” You may be wondering. While we don’t particularly encourage it, it is not completely off the table. If your job position allows it (no physical presence required), you may opt to work from home on some occasions and that is completely fine. However, it’s important to understand we are ambassadors of the refined office experience, and we must stay true to our core values. Practice what you preach
We’re currently looking for a
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
As a new employee you will get set up on a comprehensive training plan that covers fundamental skills, tools, and intradepartmental knowledge necessary to be successful and efficient before entering the field. The marketing team is responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing all internal and external communications. Our social media coordinator plays a vital role in helping us put Servomax on the map, by creating buzz around our brand. Join our team of three to help us achieve our marketing goals.
An ideal candidate will have a basic background in some, or all, the following skills, and concepts:
- Social Media Savvy(Instagram, Youtube, Facebook)
- Video editing
- Adobe Suite
- Develop content calendar in collaboration with the Brand Specialist and ensure its implementation.
- Produce engaging designs that reflect on the brands voice (social media graphics, videos, animations, captions, infographics, blogs, etc.)
- Manage and develop social media posts and maintain community management (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
- Write blogs, web copywrite and captions in French and English
- Tailor social media content to each platform and incorporate storytelling techniques
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis to improve strategies and tactics
- Grow social media base and engagement
- Provide support in creating and reviewing sales content (client presentations, one pagers)
- Encourages feedback and improvement
- Monitor trends and best practices to identify opportunities.
- Relevant education in marketing, journalism, communications, multimedia, or other related fields
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience (marketing, communications, brand copywriting, social media)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both French and English
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- A passion for communications and storytelling
- Graphic design
- Ability to perform under pressure and work autonomously.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva
- Creative portfolio (an asset)
Schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.